about 3 years ago
My Client , A giant in the insurance industry is looking for an Online Project Manager for a 3 month fixed contract.
There is a strong cross functional leadership aspect to this role and you will need to have a track record in selling the benefits of new technology to multiple stakeholders as well as building proven effective working relationships.
·Lead the development and delivery of the online strategy.
·Deliver a compelling and innovative plan for the growth of online as a channel.
·Improve current analytics capability to assist in evaluation of online performance.
·Develop web/ mobile sites and applications for customer, products, marketing initiatives and channels
·Lead and motivate the online and marketing team, developing their skill base so as to enable and empower decision makers who continually strive for excellence in all areas of activity
- Develop and deliver a broker engagement programme covering large to small scale quality events, broker training and optimisation of sponsorship portfolio
- Provide key partner marketing support in the form of general support, advice and guidance where appropriate and mutually beneficial
- Deliver the profit goals for the business through tightly defined brand and product plans and key performance indicators across channels.
- Understand the market, consumers and competitors in order to continually identify market opportunities for LI; identifying and defining key segments, producing insights into specific distribution channels, market segments and/or product lines as required.
·Responsible for all aspects of online and marketing communications material (including supporting sales collateral and product literature), advertising production and media, sponsorship and PR, across all channels, ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory requirements at all times.
- Maximise efficient use of the online and marketing budget ensuring systems are in place to monitor expenditure consistently seeking innovative solutions to drive value from budget. A key responsibility of the role will be to ensure marketing methods are innovative, relevant and cost effective.
·Management of appropriate external agencies including strategic relationships in the development of marketing programmes, including advertising, promotional and research functions.
- Build relationships and work closely and effectively with Distribution Channels, giving seamless communication support to sales, customer service teams and appropriate third party service providers.
• Primary degree or equivalent in IT, Marketing or a related discipline.
• Must be APA/CIP Qualified.
• MBA or equivalent – desirable
• Demonstrable experience in technology and a passion for digital innovation and consumer marketing.
• 10 to 15 years of online management experience – with significant demonstrable experience of building online capability in recent years.
• Significant experience in consumer marketing with brand and revenue responsibility.
• Experience and proven ability to build best in class online platforms – websites, applications, mobile sites, eCommerce platforms, eCare platforms, social media integration and optimisation into campaigns and customer care.
• Experience in bringing new online innovations into an existing business with established channels.
• Experience of proposition and product development.
• Experience of leading and developing teams.
• Experience of designing, operating and interpreting consumer research campaigns & insights to guide decision making.
• A track record of delivering measurable output and results for organisations in current or previous positions.
• Proven ability to collect, analyse and challenge technical information
• Experience in managing online, marketing teams and agencies to optimise the effectiveness of acquisition and retention campaigns across channels.
• Experience in interpreting online analytics and large data volumes to generate insights that improve customer experience and lead to increased traffic and conversion.
• Strong technical competency and understanding of PPC, SEM and SEO as well as UX and mobile innovation.
• Significant experience of multiple channel engagement within a relevant industry at a senior level.
• Relationship management with external agencies, suppliers and business partners.
• Creating broker customer strategies, plans and campaigns.
Alternatives, the art of talent solutions, passionate about people , passionate about performance
If this is a role you are interested in, please contact me for more information Emmet McDonnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0851836630