5 months ago
I have a great opportunity for an experienced digital marketing project lead to help deliver on a new digital transformation strategy for a great cause..
Core Purpose of the Role
Our client, a leading non for profit organization, has recently approved a new, innovative, digital communications strategy to future proof their business and remain relevant to their key audiences. This is an ambitious programme, underpinned by digital transformation and they are looking for a digital marketing project lead to help them achieve this vision on a contract basis.
- Assist the Head of Marketing and Communications in realising the vision for digital platforms
- To oversee the design, development and maintenance of websites
- Conduct consultations with senior leadership team and relevant personnel identified to scope and inform website transformation project
- Overseeing the implementation of new service developments to that websites and identify any new system requirements that may be required
- Conduct research (where necessary) to inform project plans
- Work closely with consultants, external experts, stakeholders, partners etc. to advance the project.
- Ensure the experience of the user is at the core of transformation projects (UX user cases etc.)
- Utilise available analytics to inform key development areas, functionality and user journey
- Manage project timelines and deliverables and relaunch plans
- Assist on the development of written and visual content for websites and digital platforms
- Day to day relationship management with external agencies to ensure timely delivery of projects and maintaining value for money
- Ensuring proper financial management of digital projects and activities
- Experience in project managing website development and digital change projects
- Sound understanding of user experience and journeys on digital platforms, SEO, keywords and good working experience and knowledge of content management systems
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by effective working within, teams of multi-functional employees to achieve organisational goals
- Highly proficient use of the English language, to include writing, editing and proofreading
Please note, this is a contract position for an immediate start for 4 months based in Dublin. Please reach out to Faye Constance email@example.com with your profile for a confidential discussion.