€55,000 - €65,000
Digital Optimisation Lead
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation in a newly created role as Digital Optimisation Lead. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role will be responsible for driving the effectiveness and performance of the business’ suite of websites and apps. This role will play a key role in ensuring best in class experience for consumers across all digital tools. Working with the Marketing team, and key stakeholders across the business, this role will be responsible for ensuring all digital platforms deliver on their KPIs and are continuously enhanced to best serve the needs of customers across all lines of business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- This role has overall responsibility for the online conversion performance across all of the organisation’s lines of business, and will drive continuous conversion improvement of the websites based on relevant metrics. Where appropriate you will develop new ways of measuring online user behaviour and propose insightful and actionable initiatives to improve KPI’s.
- Leveraging your expertise & experience, together with evolving best practice, develop a roadmap and approach for the continuous improvement of conversion rate optimisation and future proof user journeys across all digital platforms
- Working closely with Marketing colleagues to profile sources of traffic to our websites, identifying most appropriate channels to deliver on KPIs for conversion
- Work with our Product & Pricing Team with regards to our online offering, and our IT function, including developers and UX designers, to modify and enhance digital performance
- Collaborate with Marketing & IT teams to guide A/B tests, create a roadmap of test initiatives and ensure all tests have clear KPI’s that align with overall business goals and objectives.
- Lead relevant internal projects which are focused on improving the digital tools and services, and which improve the performance of our existing digital tools
- Play a major role in the shaping, development and continuous roll-out of the long term digital strategy for the business.
- Ongoing sharing of learnings and knowledge about online user behaviour into all projects, ensuring customers remain at the centre of all decisions and projects.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an online performance driven environment
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with large data sets and can take a data-driven approach to problem-solving is a must for this role
- Proven experience setting up & reviewing user journey funnels and managing website KPIs, either directly or in an agency environment. A creative thinker, always looking for new and interesting ways to make incremental improvements to user journeys
- Highly driven with quick decision-making skills and who can lead cross-departmental teams to achieve a common goal
- Can communicate and collaborate effectively across teams and various levels of the organisation. Must be comfortable working with design and development teams and possess an ability to clearly translate and explain online behaviour and analysis to key stakeholders across a business.
- Comfortable using CMS systems, an understanding of HTML would be an advantage but not required
- Proven experience using website performance software (e.g. Hotjar, Google Analytics or similar tools).
* Please note, this role is Cork based, but flexible working option is available for non-Cork based candidates.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.