Dublin , Ireland
over 3 years ago
I have a lovely role for a digital marketing specialist to work with one of Ireland's leading automotive companies. This is a great opportunity to work within a really positive and hardworking team on a good variation of digital campaigns where you'll be given autonomy and all the tools you need to succeed.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Responsibility for the planning and execution of key functionality and content on all websites, working closely with agencies and colleagues in Marketing, Product & IT.
- Plan, execute, and analyse A/B tests to optimise online user experience and ensure the digital customer journey is best in practice.
- Implement a strong SEO programme all sites to ensure optimisation for key brand & search terms.
- Assist in the development of a fully integrated digital marketing strategy that will deliver on key business objectives across customer acquisition, retention, customer satisfaction and brand awareness.
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience, including developing and executing digital campaigns that support wider business objectives.
- BS/MS degree in marketing (or a professional marketing qualification).
- Strong digital marketing skills and knowledge base.
- Experience with SEO (on-page, off-page, technical).
- Understanding of digital marketing for lead generation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of different colleagues and stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of Google AdWords.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive and strategy driven.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Shauna Daly, Talent Manager - Marketing
016618889 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.