My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for their dynamic Sales & Marketing department
about 5 years ago
Digital Marketing Manager
Overview of Role
My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager within their dynamic Sales and Marketing department.
The role covers a wide range of marketing activities which are predominantly focused on B2B.
The role will include managing a small team whose remit covers managing a number of customer facing web tools and portals, along with managing and supporting a high volume of business development proposals, retail engagement propositions, tenders and sales support collateral.
The successful candidate will hold key relationships with our premier partner and will be responsible for cultivating revenue opportunity with these partners through outsourced marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will have full P&L responsibility for their department and report directly into the Sales and Marketing Director. This role will ideally suit someone who is looking to further develop their team management skills whilst at the same time will relish both the autonomy and opportunity to influence and shape the strategy for the area going forward.
Marketing Strategy, KPI’s & Accountability
· Marketing Strategy: Setting annual marketing strategy; delivering a structured measurable departmental plan annually
· KPI’s and Bonus Objectives: Setting KPI’s for each initiative set out in our strategy, linking the marketing strategic initiatives to the team’s bonus objectives
· Marketing AOP: Setting and executing the Marketing Financial AOP and Revenue targets
· Team Performance: Effectively managing the marketing team driving team KPI’s and individual personal development.
· Sales Performance: Proven sales track record and AOP achievement
· Responsible for the delivery and execution of third-party consumer brands
· Engaging with major clients to drive the overall direction of their consumer brand
· Engaging with print, packaging and media houses to execute full end to end “Go to Market” product launches
· The governance of Brand Compliance and QC process
· Responsible for driving each client’s brand penetration, through promotional and merchandising planning with our account management team
· Ongoing development of corporate identity plan ensuring one uniform brand identity across all Fonua’s business units
· Developing and designing unified communication vehicles to achieve our corporate identity, areas of focus includes, company presentations templates, reports, tenders, and other marketing collateral
· Developing corporate brand guidelines and toolkits for company wide use
· Developing compliance sign- off processes for specific companywide projects
· Responsible for corporate identity evolution in alignment with company values and industry trends throughout its lifecycle
· Content and Communication Planning: Formulating and executing an annual communication plan that drives revenue across our varied mediums
· Magazine: Delivering a quarterly magazine
· Product Catalogues: Delivery of sales catalogues and product brochures to support our customer’s channels
· Online: Execution of quarterly content plan that drives digital content across our multiple online channels
· E-Mail Campaigns: Devising email campaigns that will promote and invigorate sales in our dealer channel
· Company Tenders: Responsible for the design and coordination of all company tenders and business development presentations
Field Campaign Management:
· Management of OEM relationships, coordinating tactical field training programs and marketing services
· Coordination of all such programs through our field marketing team.
Online & Digital Marketing:
· Responsible for driving online and digital marketing plan including brochure-sites, our B2B ecommerce portal, our B2B loyalty schemes, our online redemption micro-sites, employee affinity and white label sites
· Brochure Sites: Responsible for the branding content and design of our company Fonua.com site
· Dealer Portal: Coordinating the product maintenance, the advertising and communication plan for B2B portal
· Incentive & Redemption sites: Coordinating the budget, the mechanic and the execution of these sites.
· Employee Affinity Site: Responsible for concept, branding and content plan of site
· White Label Sites: The development of our white label ecommerce web strategy
Knowledge Skills and Experience
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior marketing role. Experience in both a strategic and operational role will be of distinct advantage
· 2- 3 years’ experience managing a team
· A third level Marketing or Business qualification
· 2-3 years’ experience with a proven ability to lead, engage and develop a team in a fast paced, dynamic innovative environment
· Strong commercial awareness and solid business acumen
· Ability to manage several projects and deadlines concurrently, delivering to tight deadlines
· An ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, possess strong presentation and organisational skills
· The ability to adapt to a dynamic business environment
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
· Experience with Adobe Creative suite desirable but not essential
· Target driven and motivated by success
· Ability to build and maintain effective relationships internally and externally
· Ability to complete tasks, maintain documentation, and adhere to best practice standards
· Self motivated with drive, enthusiasm and commitment
· Ability to think creatively and generate solutions
· Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment - ability to balance and prioritise multiple projects.
· Knowledge of and interest in the telecom sector
· Ability to effectively identify customers needs in order to maximise all sales opportunities
· Proven track record in achieving targets
· Self starter with proven experience of operating in an exceptionally dynamic environment
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then contact email@example.com or 01-6909719
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
· Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
· Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
· Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.