about 1 month ago
Senior Digital Marketing Manager-Maternity Contract
I have a great opportunity to join a really well-regarded Irish Brand who are looking for someone to lead the digital team and strategy for a maternity leave contract starting in December..
This is a leading organisation and you’ll be responsible for managing a busy digital calendar whilst working collaboratively across the business as the digital expert. The ideal person for this role will understand how to manage and lead a digital department successfully and have excellent communication and organisational skills.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to…
- Lead on the development, execution and implementation of the digital strategy and roadmap.
- Maintain the development, enhancement and continued alignment of the web architecture and ecosystem through web development, migration and integration projects.
- Support in driving and, on occasion leading integrated marketing and communication campaigns across channels including web, email, social media, CRM, SEM and online advertising to achieve digital impact.
- Lead on the implementation of a digital measurement framework across activities to measure the success of key digital initiatives globally.
- Maintain, enhance and promote the use of the digital asset management system aligned with the Corporate Brand Proposition.
- Work cross-functionally to design and develop content strategies to enhance the effectiveness of search ranking across all websites and digital assets.
- Provide support in forecasting and optimizing resource allocation behind digital according to strategic priorities and areas of high impact.
Who they are looking for…
- 6-8 years’ experience working in digital marketing, with at least 2 years leading a team in an in house position.
- Successful track record delivering large scale website development, migration and integration projects.
- Successful track record of creating and delivering effective digital marketing strategies and plans
- A proven history developing digital marketing campaigns, and managing SEO, PPC, & social media strategies
- Strong project management skills to manage projects, programmes, teams and agencies across complex projects on time and within budget to a high technical standard
- Lead, thrive and encourage cross team collaboration, inclusive of supplier teams and with a focus on performance management
- Results focused with strong analytical skills
- Experience of website migration projects
- Track record of implementing organisation wide digital marketing systems
- Ability to manage time effectively, setting and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality of work
- Experience of Agile working methodologies would be beneficial.
What’s in it for you?..
This is a great business where you’ll have the opportunity to work on really varied and interesting digital projects on a global scale.
You’ll be part of a vibrant and collaborative marketing communications team where you’ll be making a really positive impact.
Start date: December 2020 for 6-9 months
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more..
Please contact Faye Constance, Head of Talent | Alternatives email@example.com with your profile to organise a confidentail discussion.
- We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.