almost 2 years ago
Digital Marketing Manager – Dublin City Centre
A leading corporate organisation in Dublin City Centre is seeking a digital marketing manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the head of digital, you will be responsible for the generation of traffic to the organisation’s online assets, generation of customer queries for each product offering and the subsequent delivery of sales targets.
Your core responsibilities will include;
- Work with Trading, Marketing & Pricing teams to generate target levels of online quotes to deliver planned New Business targets for each product category
- Ownership of PPC, display & paid social advertising strategy and implementation plan, working with the Pricing & Finance team to agree ROI targets including 2 and 3-year LTVs
- Working with the Head of Digital in the selection and management of digital marketing agencies, within a budget of c€2m per annum
- Working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Product teams) to ensure that all digital marketing opportunities are maximized
- Ability to support and drive results through all Channels for each proposition/product
- Develop and implement SEO strategy (with specialized external support if required) to increase the percentage of quotes generated across each product category, within agreed budgets
To be considered for this role, you must be a seasoned digital marketing professional adept in PPC, SEO and digital display. A highly analytical skill set with excellent personal communication and presentation skills are essential. There will be one direct report into this role, so experience in line management is preferable.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too