about 1 year ago
Here in Alternatives, we are currently advertising for a Digital Marketing Executive to work for a non-for-profit organisation in North Dublin on a temporary basis with an immediate start.
This is a temporary position to assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing programmes, campaigns across all online platforms in line with this charity’s objectives. The role includes the coordination of all digital media content across online platforms to maximise supporter engagement and continual optimisation.
- Create strong content for digital platforms to include scheduling of activity, and selection of imagery, layout and design in line with agreed plans and approved timelines.
- Monitor, create and analyse digital traffic flow continually working and monitoring SEO.
- Research, plan, coordinate and monitor all digital material.
- Website content updates and social media posts on all digital platforms (Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Extensive experience using Mailchimp on email marketing campaigns.
- Digital analytics and reporting skills necessary using various tools and metrics e.g. ROI, CTR, Bounce Rates, Unique visits, Ranking etc.
- Working cross-functionally as required, communicating with various departments about upcoming events and the sourcing of copy/images.
- Maximise the use of google grant AdWords, and provide regular reports on google analytics.
- Ensure compliance with data protection, maintaining confidentiality and following policies and procedures including health and safety at all times.
Experience & Qualifications required
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline necessary. A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience working in a digital marketing role with a proven track record maximising SEO, Facebook Advertising, Google AdWords, Remarketing, Webmaster and Google Analytics experience.
- Ability to write short and concise copy and the ability to spot a ‘good story/opportunity’ necessary.
- Good writing, proof-reading, web mastering, image and editing skills required.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other comparable editing software for photography, video editing skills and graphic design a distinct advantage.
This is a wonderful opportunity to really make a difference to a fantastic organisation. Working with a small and friendly team, you will be positive, hardworking and be passionate about making the world a better place!
This is a temporary position initially to help support the PR Manager but could offer someone a lovely working experience and environment.
This is an immediate start for a minimum of 3-4 months, salary DOE.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please submit your CV to Faye Constance email@example.com *Please Note: We are advertising this position on behalf of the charity in question and by applying in with your details you are giving your permission for us to share your profile with them.