26 days ago
A global utilities company is looking for Digital Marketing Executive to join their team on a 9-month contract (maternity cover). You will manage their digital presence across all channels and touchpoints and will be responsible for digital lead generation activity through search, display, content and social media.
- Design and implement digital marketing strategy with two key objectives; lead generation and brand awareness. Ensure their online presence is always maximised in key digital channels.
- Manage the relationship with the digital agencies
- Operational management of their website and working with other countries to ensure streamlined website across the group.
- Work closely with the In-House Sales team to ensure good communication follow up and maximum conversion to lead from Digital Channels.
- Continually monitor the digital space for market and industry trends, to update the department and wider business on changes in digital and social media, as well as the broader demand in the market for our service, and competitor activity.
- Work closely with other Marketing Execs to support digital communications for existing customers, recruitment, employer branding, PR.
- Ensure digital creative is best in class and reflects the brand at all times.
- Manage social media reputation; respond to all Facebook and Twitter comments and action necessary comments.
- Reporting and analysis to ensure maximum performance.
- A third level qualification ideally in Marketing/Digital Marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with website CMS systems.
- Excellent knowledge of all key social media platforms.
- Hands-on experience in programmatic, SEO and SEM.
- Experience managing agency partners for digital media, SEM, SEO, social.
- Experience in design software such as Adobe suite desirable but not essential.
- Experience in video editing software desirable but not essential.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, 086-029-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org