11 months ago
Are you interested in joining a leading digital agency who are expanding in the Irish market? Our client are a globally recognised and funky digital agency highly recognised within the tech sector. They are a highly creative, super ambitious and people orientated agency. This is a fantastic time to join the Irish based team as they continue to grow and work with global technology companies.
As Digital Marketing Associate you will be working very closely with one client and assisting them with their digital marketing strategy.
- Develop and execute highly effective digital marketing campaigns with a focus on the German or French market
- Work closely with the regional marketing team to ensure the marketing strategy is aligned with business objectives.
- Manage the local agency to write and develop creative briefs and edit and review content in German or French to ensure high standard quality and full adaptability for the relevant market.
- Represent the regional marketing team and collaborate with the central, corporate digital marketing team in the US to ensure alignment and best practice sharing
- Be the point of contact between marketing and sales team, ensure that leads are captured and followed up with correctly, then report and share learnings to build repeatable best practices
- Manage testing and optimisations throughout the customer journey
- Analyse country/segment results and market trends to present recommendations on areas for improvement, optimisation, adjustment of performance based on defined KPIs
- Test new approaches, activities to expand digital marketing knowledge and identify pockets of new opportunities by countries
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 4 years’ experience in a digital strategising and campaign management experience. You will have amazing relationship management skills, be comfortable working collaboratively and cross-functionally and have a passion for all things digital. You will be innovative and love bringing new ideas to the table.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.