about 5 years ago
My Client , a highly reputable design consultancy is searching for a Lead Designer to work on site. The Designer is responsible for the creative output; managing the creative processes; managing the design projects, the ideation, presentation and execution of client branding and retail marketing campaigns; the quality of client projects/outputs, and the operational readiness of the creative team.
- Working in a creative function so that the environment, culture, capabilities, tools, processes, expectations, work style and other elements support the client's strategic goals and brand ?
- Ensuring that the creative function operates in an efficient, professional manner?
- Ensuring that the high quality of creative and production is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for him/herself
- Delivering strategic communication solutions that help the clients attain their marketing objectives?
- Lead the unified creative management process in order to execute client projects?
- Listening, asking, hearing, prioritizing and translating client situation, marketing goals and information into strategic concepts, voice, messages and rationales?
- Collaborating and contributing to the creative process as a member of the client service teams?
- Work in a unified creative management process in order to execute on client projects?
- Presenting cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign approaches?
- Work collaboratively with senior staff members, participate in company strategizing, and make recommendations for changes to the creative function to meet market changes, competitive threats or to support strategic plans
- Developing creative solutions for client presentations whilst working within brand guidelines
- Ability to create digital banner ads formats & video
- Understand our clients' strategic goals and brand; analyze the creative team, environment, processes, technologies, etc., to determine areas needing improvement; and build
- Work collaboratively with Language Solutions Team, Print Account Manager & Strategic sourcing to ensure delivery and quality of project
- Degree in relevant discipline
- CS Suite
- Design / Advertising / Media & marketing communications
- Min 4-5 years working in the industry with proven experience of delivering strategic retail-driven consumer-centric solutions
Alternatives, the art of talent solutions, passionate about people , passionate about performance If this is a role you are interested in, please contact me for more information contact Emmet Mc Donnell at email@example.com