Digital Brand Experience Manager
This is a unique opportunity to join an iconic Irish Brand on a 10-month contract as Digital Brand Experience Manager. Key to this role is being the being the brand’s digital product ambassador – responsible for continually ensuring a consistent brand experience via all touchpoints online – via desktop and their apps.
The successful candidate must be a product geek at heart. You will be expert at customer journeys and the role of the brand within it. You will be the brand custodian within the product. You’ll have an instinct for exceptional brand experience. So it’s essential that you have experience in bringing a brand to life within a product. An understanding of the UX/UI build process is desirable, but not mandatory. The successful candidate will sit within the Brand Team, but this is not a typical brand comms role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create a brand experience like no other within their products – be that in tone, aesthetic or overall user experience.
- Strategically leverage the brand to identify opportunities that will make products distinctive in the market.
- Work with the product development teams to identify ‘where, ‘how’ and most importantly ‘when’ the brand should reveal itself within the customer journey.
- Represent the brand’s customers at UX and UI development stages. Know their motivations, behaviours and attitudes and apply this to design.
- Be the brand team representative in cross-functional workstreams of product development.
- Support customer marketing in ensuring the customer journey from acquisition and cross-sell is seamless within the product.
- Work with internal studio to develop onsite creative that is on-brand and works within the customer journey and brand look and feel. Managing internal stakeholders is key here.
- Identify brand issues within the product and be the owner of the solution.
Contact email@example.com or call Alternatives on 01 661 8889 for a confidential discussion and full details.