4 months ago
Are you an experienced data analyst interested in joining a leading international data and research organisation with offices across Europe and America? Our client is seeking a senior data analyst to join their ever expanding team during an important time of growth for the organisation.
Reporting into the Head of Data Analytics you will be responsible for the following;
- Develop excellent working relationships and be a leader across data science, analytics, development and business stakeholders for International datasets.
- Develop ETLs and automation for disparate data sources and 3rd party APIs serving International markets.
- Collaborate with data governance on data quality issues, resolutions, and communication of the same to stakeholders. Proactively identify potential data issues and downstream impact of system changes.
- Educate and illuminate the business on data and infrastructure assets.
- Identify critical business problems/key knowledge and translate them into technical solutions.
- Be willing to take the lead and be hands-on for a wide range of analytic requests from the simple to the very complex.
- Constantly look for improvements in tools and techniques to improve business performance.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role and have strong B2C experience. You will be an expert in SQL and Python and have experience working with large data sets.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.