4 months ago
I have a great opportunity for a dynamic and commercial CRM Manager to join one of Ireland's most iconic and successful fashion brands in a permanent position based in Dublin City Centre,
This is a fantastic opportunity, to join a large, award winning marketing team; where you'll be given large budgets and the opportunity to really add value and impact to this organisation.
You'll be working closely with a CRM executive who you’ll be managing and looking at new CRM platforms for this business. So a great opportunity to work with big budgets and develop CRM Strategy from scratch.
What you’ll be doing…..
Strategy, Planning & Base Management
- Design, execute and oversee all aspects of the Customer Communication Strategy for CRM owned channels, including Life Cycle Management, base optimisation and customer advocacy.
- Proven ability to optimise base performance, develop customer life cycle management programmes, and perform ongoing monitoring and optimisation of campaigns to drive optimal base and revenue performance
- Ability to lead strategic communication strategies across all horizons from short term to long term.
- Prepare accurate reports on the CRM performance and provide insights to wider Team and Business in appropriate forums
- Ability to manage partner agencies to drive optimal performance of CRM & base planning activity
Data and Segmentation
- Proven ability to drive, interpret and develop actions from key insights such as; Base Analysis, customer research, market research, competitor analysis, ecommerce trends & performance, Brand tracking and more
- Working with identified key stakeholders, define the optimum strategy and plans to drive success across a range of Base, Revenue and Cost KPIs
- Coordinate message delivery for each communication channel, leveraging internal insights on customer segmentation and shopper behaviour
- Work closely with analytics partners to define, build and implement appropriate customer segmentation models, putting in place a framework for management & ongoing optimisation of these customer segments
- Leverage customer segmentation models to define key programmes such as: Advocacy, Next Best Activity, Life Cycle Management, Cross Sell & Upsell.
What you’ll need to have:
- You’ll need 5-7 years’ CRM and Base Management experience in an appropriate environment
- Proven ability to meet KPIs over time
- Proven ability to develop and successfully implement CRM & Base Management strategies
- Proven ability to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Analytics capability using a range of tools including Google Analytics, Salesforce Commerce Cloud reporting, Tableau and other analytical tool
Salary 60-65k with a hybrid working model being adopted in September with 3 days in the Dublin city centre office and WFH.
If this sounds like you…. Or you would like to have a confidential conversation about this. Please contact Faye Constance on firstname.lastname@example.org with your profile.