over 2 years ago
Your responsibilities will include he following;
- Monitoring campaign workflow and activities while flagging issues and potential setbacks with agency teams before they become problematic.
- Managing multiple on-going projects at once
- Consultative approach when dealing with vendors
- Ensure proper and timely delivery of work, including projects with multiple components.
- Work with production and studio to ensure files are built correctly for distribution.
- Work with Print and Digital Producers to traffic and distribute ad materials.
- Maintain accuracy and timely upkeep of all primary and ancillary information (spec sheets, geo specific nuances, updated digital specs) in central repository
- Track and report on all digital metrics (web traffic, web-based sales trends, social media analytics, etc.).
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 4 to 5 years experience managing multiple digital projects and must have very strong communication skills. Basic Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills would be beneficial.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.