8 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a corporate PR Professional to join one of Ireland’s leading technology companies on a 6 month contract.
This role will be responsible for developing and managing the external communications calendar across PR, Public Relations and CSR to grow this businesses reputation in the market
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to work for a global technology business where they will have real autonomy and exposure at a senior level.
If you have excellent media contacts within Ireland and over 4 years’ experience within corporate PR either agency or in house then I would love to hear from you!
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in PR, communications or journalism preferable
· Proven track record in producing creative and strategic PR plans, while keeping an eye on the bottom line and aligning with needs of the business units
· Experience of working to own initiative and taking full responsibility for particular aspects of a PR or communications function
· Good Irish media contact base
· Strong commercial and financial acumen and awareness
· Solid understanding of how PR, CR, sponsorship and media activity can be measured and add value
· Excellent people skills, the ability to create and maintain relationships throughout the company and at most senior levels
· Ability to remain calm under pressure and not fazed by crisis
A track record of quick thinking and resilience and able to make decisions and take action in a changing and challenging situation
In return you’ll be working in a truly collaborative and open culture where you’ll be supported to do your best work and rewarded for that.
Salary 60-65k Immediate start 6 month contract
If this sounds like you or you would like to find out more…..
Please reach out with your profile to Faye Constance, Head of Talent, Alternatives.
For a confidential discussion.
We help businesses thrive and people develop great careers.