almost 3 years ago
- Owning and managing video content including; video concepts, storyboards, filming, editing, and working closely with the design executive to manage video workload.
- Management of all social media activity such as strategy development and drafting schedules, posts and managing queries
- Email marketing, including designing ezines and reporting on ezine performance.
- Drafting blog content for consumer and corporate websites.
- Reviewing and editing website copy and optimising for SEO.
- Supporting strategy planning with a focus on digital deliverables.
- Google Analytics reporting and tracking attribution.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 2 years’ experience with content creation and management. You will have excellent communications skills and strong copywriting and editing skills.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.