8 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful Irish organisation as Content and Brand Manager.
*This position is with a Dublin based organisation, but candidates based outside of Dublin who are interested in a flexible working arrangement are encouraged to apply.
The core purpose of this role is content generation, thought leadership and brand management and required the following expertise:
- Ability to generate and package content (both online and offline), tailored to various audience groups – Content generation will include podcasts, videos, interviewing (business leaders, CEO’s, academics), radio ads, long form papers, shorter articles, opinion pieces, info-graphics, web content writing, brochure writing, email marketing, newsletters, blogs to name a few.
- Ability to translate academic concepts and writing into business ready content in digestible formats
- Brand management, Strong project management skills and ideation skills
- Digital media savviness and ability to put in place metrics to measure success of various content pieces
- Curiosity about client’s business and needs. Understanding of leadership, business and the executive education market.
- Ability to understand and develop a value proposition. Develop positioning stories and pitch to media
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Develop and deliver a brand-building content plan and content assets:
- Produce thought leadership content
- Produce lead generation content for graduate, short programmes, Custom programmes and membership
- Produce content for PR (events and brand) and positioning the organisation’s executive team and other key stakeholders in media
- Work with the organisation’s research team to identify trends and themes of interest to various audience groups and develop the various content plans and assets in line with these.
- Curate, edit and write content for the organisation’s website, newsletters, social media channels, radio ads, long form papers, shorter articles, opinion pieces, infographics, web content writing, brochure writing, email marketing, newsletters.
- Produce and record podcasts, videos and interviews with business leaders, academics and thought leaders
- Ensure content is optimised for SEO
- Manage social media properties and drive engagement. Report against social media KPI’s
- Monitor key online communities. Identify and develop relationships with key influencers
- Manage the organisation’s blog and source content from the business’ associate network
PR outputs of this role will include:
- Closer monitoring of PR and will be working full time on pushing/pitching stories
- Better alignment of messages and maximising opportunities
- Develop relationship with key media entities and pitch stories, events etc.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Proven track record (5 years +) in a communications, brand, or content marketing role
- Podcasting and video editing experience
- Some PR experience is beneficial
- Excellent content and copywriting skills - a journalism background/qualification would suit. Business journalism experience preferable
- Excellent visual design and graphics skills for content creation – knowledge of PowerPoint, Adobe softwares or similar
- Some knowledge of creating and optimising content for online
- Experienced in the development and delivery of content strategies
- Good knowledge of principles of SEO and Social media strategy and execution
- B2B Marketing publishing experience, with an interesting portfolio of B2B marketing collateral.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, CRM systems, social media analytics and email distribution software packages required.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Skills necessary to manage agencies and other creative teams to develop world-class creative for online and offline collateral and local customer-facing events
- The ability to build and maintain a personal ethos of high performance.
- Results oriented, proven ability to reach and exceed targets in a dynamic environment.
- Strong/persuasive communication skills and the ability to develop productive working relationships across teams and departments are essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Take initiative, with a hands-on execution style.
- Commercial acumen - has a good overall understanding of costing, budget and preservation of margin etc and can use this information to drive and influence decision making.
- Strong ability to build personal rapport with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Superior strategic planning and organisational skills, be self driven, well organised, and able to work independently with a hands-on execution style.
- Proven ability to align and integrate individual and team goals with overall Institute strategy.
- Flexible and be able to work outside standard business hours as required.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.