about 2 years ago
To be successful in your application you will be a dynamic, forward thinking and energetic candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will be a passionate insights professional who always has the customer at the heart of all activity.
- Lead and manage global and domestic research and insight projects, using best in class methodologies and agencies, for the key strategic brands.
- End to end project and stakeholder management – delivering inspiring briefs, clear KPI’s and actionable implications to the marketing team.
- Define and evolve the global and local market understanding of key consumer and influencer groups through best in class insight and visualisation.
- Manage the global advertising development research programme.
- Manage the Trends programme which brings to life in an impactful and regular way the most critical trends that are shaping consumer attitudes, motivations and behaviours.
- Support with the delivery of a Consumer Centricity vision & programme to create a consumer centric culture and way of working;
- Create and run inspiring, educational and engaging workshops and training sessions.
- Manage and integrate new consumer centric tools & platforms to capture, distil and diffuse insight across the business.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.