about 2 years ago
Core responsibilities will include:
- You will play a key part in developing close client relationships based on strong analysis of information, clear advice and recommendations and great rapport skills
- You will be focused on maximising visibility across their clients to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop account plans for your clients as well as ensure account plans are in place across your team, identifying revenue opportunities, writing proposals and following through to delivery with the client
- You’ll be leading, motivating, coaching and developing your team to reach their goals and ensure best in class service for our clients
- You’ll be a team player, working closely with your team to jointly set goals and put plans in place to achieve these goals together
- Have an engaging communication style with a genuine curiosity and enthusiasm for understanding the markets their clients operate in
- Through your work you’ll have an interest in data and numbers and a desire to share ideas with your colleagues and contribute to the overall team objectives
- You’ll have a fascination for consumers, how they behave and the choices they make combined with commercial acumen and the willingness to meet sales targets
- Passion and drive to support strong business growth by spotting opportunities with your clients
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager, email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.