over 2 years ago
I’m looking for a professional and hardworking communications specialist for one of Ireland’s leading professional services organisation. This is a really dynamic and interesting environment where you’ll be working across sectors, developing best in class communications campaigns.
· Co-ordinating, managing and executing communciations activities for our various services.
· Developing, writing and promoting engaging content for all media channels.
· Collaborating with the Marketing team and our business functions to develop innovative communications campaigns in support of business objectives.
· Supporting the activation of firm sponsorships and the development of communciations plans for our CSR and inclusion and diversity agenda.
· At least 5 years of experience in a corporate communications or PR position.
- Bachelor’s degree in communciations, PR, journalism, marketing or related disciplines.
· Proven experience in generating ideas and creative input that results in media coverage.
· End-to-end campaign management experience, from planning through to execution.
· Skilled in repurposing content and distilling complex topics into concise and compelling stories for business readers in various formats including video and podcasts.
You’ll be working for a leading global organisation where hard work and talent is rewarded, in a really dynamic and exciting marketing team.
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more……
Faye Constance l Head of Talent | Alternatives