5 months ago
Are you a communications specialist, interested in joining an award winning marketing team within the financial services sector? Our client is seeking a talented communications professional with experience executing TTL marketing campaigns.
Reporting into the marketing and communications manager you will be responsible for driving performance and innovations while constantly learning and improving through analysis and testing. This role is suited to a highly motivated individual, with a strong commercial acumen and creative approach required for a fast paced business environment.
- Support the development of the marketing plans across all channels through the execution of top-class TTL brand campaigns.
- Manage creative agencies and develop compelling briefs to inspire creativity and to deliver against agreed KPIs & objectives.
- Analyse and track campaign activity, providing insights to the wider team, in order to optimize campaigns and impact the strategy for marketing communications.
- Create compelling advertising copy and manage the design of in-house customer communications material
- Develop cross functional working relationships and collaborative approach to business projects to ensure alignment with the commercial growth strategy.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least three years’ experience within a communications role and have exposure to TTL campaign management. You will also be a highly driven and personable candidate who has a passion for campaign analysis.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.