2 months ago
Our client is looking for an Interim Comms Manager, with sound media relations background and with at least 5 years’ experience of successfully executing communications strategies. This is a 6-month contract and we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
The role will initially be carried out remotely, then moving towards a hybrid working model. It is expected that there will be a return to the south Dublin city based office location as restrictions are eased.
- Devise and execute a communications strategy to support overall organisational strategic goals, including communications across corporate, events, public affairs and internal.
- Public Affairs Responsibilities
- Manage multiple channels and platforms, including media engagement, direct mail and social media.
- Brand custodianship of brand and sub-brands. Contribute to development and production of appropriate communications and marketing materials.
- Procure and manage agencies to deliver results on time and within budget, including PR, photography, videography, public affairs, design, etc.
- Editorship of publications, from internal magazines to corporate documents.
- Plan and executive pro-active media engagement in a wide range of areas.
- Prepare briefing documents, speeches for CEO and other members of Senior Management Team
You will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience of successfully executing communications strategies;
- Experience at senior account management level in a PR agency and/or an in-house communications role is preferable;
- Experience of developing communications strategies would be desirable;
- Proven experience of PR contact-building preferably within events, cultural or industry-based organisations