almost 2 years ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your PR & Communications career within a highly recognised organisation, providing you with a platform to work with a range of leading Irish businesses.
- Highly autonomous role where you will own the strategic development and delivery of fully integrated PR and marketing communications plans
- Extensive project management, leading a team of 2 and managing key relationships at C-Suite level
- Reporting into the CEO & COO, this is a senior level role in a small but busy corporate environment
- You will have extensive Public Relations experience with excellent public affairs and business acumen
- Clear achievements in the development and integration of marketing campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management at a senior level
- Significant project management with excellent attention to detail and exceptional business writing skills
- You will have a clear passion for delivering best-in-class PR and Marketing communications, bringing passion and energy in leading a collaborative team with excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
Contact Kristin Ryan, Senior Talent Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 845 2000.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.