about 7 years ago
Are you a commercially focused marketer? Do you have experience of driving sales with teams using clever DM campaigns? If so then why not come and work in Irelands fastest growing and most dynamic utilites company?
Description of Job & Key Responsibilities/Duties:
- Responsible for the lead generation and achieving sales target as set by the business.
- Creation and management of all Below the Line Marketing Activities
- Responsible for optimizing sales channels (existing and new) and identify new channels to upsell products to existing customers.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reports and analysis for the business.
Work with marketing to ensure consistency across the brands
- Maintain Be the Brand Guardian for the business website content working with the digital team.
- Responsible for the businss Weekly Marketing Meeting, daily email and phone conversations, execution of all material required to be produced by these agencies and all PR activity they are responsible for.
- Budget management process for the business, monthly e-zine creation and execution.
- Work with Creative Agencies, Media Agencies, Printers and internal Corporate Communications
- Work cross functionally across the Marketing and the business to align these plans with key stakeholders
- Work closely with the Retention manager to ensure a cohesive and effective offer and marketing campaigns. This includes input into the Rewards Program.
Customer Journey Communications Mapping and Management
- Responsible for new product roll out for the business.
- Responsible for training and briefing staff on new products and product offerings.