over 1 year ago
Are you looking for a new challenge and interested in joining one of Ireland’s leading data, consumer and insights agencies? Our client is looking for a Client Manager to join their team of professionals on a permanent basis.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Developing client relationships – from core key accounts to smaller development accounts.
- Responsibility for driving and growing the day-to-day relationship with clients by understanding their business, key aims and challenges. You will also challenge client requests to ensure we are delivering insightful output consistently.
- You’ll be leading, motivating, coaching and developing your team to reach their goals and ensure best in class service for our clients
- You’ll be contributing to team revenue performance by identifying further opportunities within client portfolio and producing relevant proposals and converting into revenue stream.
Who are we looking for?
- A super client service professional with the ability to manage account workload effectively
- Strong ability to foster relationships
- Have an engaging communication style with a genuine curiosity and enthusiasm for understanding the markets their clients operate in
- Through your work you’ll have an interest in data and numbers and a desire to share ideas with your colleagues and contribute to the overall team objectives
- You’ll have a fascination for consumers, how they behave and the choices they make combined with commercial acumen and the willingness to meet sales targets
- Passion and drive to support strong business growth by spotting opportunities with your clients
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy on 01 661 8889 or email@example.com
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.