2 months ago
Experienced client manager required for a boutique branding agency in Dublin City Centre
Working with a lovely team, you will be a Client Manager reporting to the Deputy Managing Director. You will be working with top blue chip clients across FMCG, alcohol and professional services sectors, project managing interesting branding briefs.
As Client Manager you will be responsible for:
- Taking client briefs and developing costing and timeline project plans
- Project managing the branding projects from beginning to end
- Ensuring all timelines are met and value is added to the client
- Liaising with internal creative teams on status updates and ensuring the brief is being met
- 3-5 years client facing experience is required
- Excellent relationship management skills
They are a lovely, funky agency working with really great clients on interesting branding projects.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Shauna Daly, Talent Manager - Marketing
016618889 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.