over 5 years ago
Currently seeing a Category and Shopper Insights Manager to join a leading FMCG firm in Dublin for a 9 month contract. You will report in to the Senior Category and Shopper Marketing Manager and gain great experience across the full category.
Provide category support to the key trade partners across the entire category.
Use shopper and consumer insight to help generate actionable best in class insights which will create clear competitive advantage.
Nurture and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the full category.
Maximise range, space and growth opportunities for product portfolio.
Deliver category led initiatives in order to promote growth.
Create sales tools and planograms and liaise with field sales teams and merchandisers to ensure they have the necessary insights to bring to the retailers.
Assist in implementing clear category vision and strategy and assist in devising a 3 year vision road map for the multiples.
Analyse market data and consumer data to generate actionable insights to drive sales.
Monitor shopper customer journeys and embed best practice shopper insights such as path to purchase, whole store/ outlet thinking an impulse etc.
You will have either of the below backgrounds:
- A category management background with strong emphasis in Data analysis and insights
- An Analysis and insights background in an agency
- An Analysis and insights background within the FMCG industry.
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years in a category, insights or marketing role
- Strong expertise in Excel, Spaceman, AC Nielsen, Dunhumby etc.
€40-45k (Pro Rata for 9 months)
Sound like you?
If so please contact Leanne Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 690 9718 to find out more.
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing - No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment.
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services - On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions.
- Alternatives Elect - Global executive search service.
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.