almost 6 years ago
Business Development Manager
Our Client has been in business 30 years and now requires the need of a Business Development Manager within the Digital team.
Based in Dublin and reporting into the Head of Commercial. You will have a proven track record in Solution Sales with a background in cloud/ digital selling. As the Business Development Manager you will build relationships with SME’s to sell our clients digital workflow solutions product portfolio.
- You will represent the company and brand
- As the business Development manager you will promote and sell their digital solutions including Accounts Payable solutions etc. within a B2B environment
- You will develop relationships and look for opportunities to develop other areas of clients business and liaise with Head of Commercial.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to be able to offer the right solutions.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Inside Sales to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Set up and deliver online webinars, product/service demonstrations etc.
- Make outbound follow-up calls and convert them into sales.
- To attend and participate in outside events, e.g. exhibitions, workshops, on occasions.
- Keep CRM up to date.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- To support the Business Development in related pre-sales activities.
- Create and write proposals to meet the client needs.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Third level qualification or above
- Business to Business sales / Sales qualification
- 2-3 years field sales experience within a B2B environment
- Experience working in outsourced business solutions
- Experience in EDRM, workflow industry, RIM, Accounting Software would be an advantage
- You will have a technical ability, a can do attitude with a passion for business development.
This Business Development Manager Job offers great progression opportunity with a salary of €85k OTE, UNCAPPED commission, Pension and VHI Healthcare.
Sound like you?
Send us your cv and we can answer any questions you may have.
Please get in touch with Leanne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.