about 4 years ago
My client a leader in global workforce solutions is hiring a build engineer for their EMEA team based here in their Dublin based HQ.
We are looking for a build engineer who is a specialists in the Microsoft technology stack, capable of building out continuous integration environments for our clients platform.
What are we looking for...
- Degree in computer science
- 2+ years experience in build or release engineering in an agile/ scrum dev environment.
- Good influencing skills
- Pro active approach to problem solving
- Software based experience with continuous integration environments such as Jenkins/ Hudson
- Experience deploying .NET framework
- Experience with MS SQL server 2008-2012
- Linux experience
- Experience with IIS7
If you think you've got what we're looking for contact Mark (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.