€55,000 - €65,000
5 months ago
Brand Manager (Retail / FMCG) – 6-month contract
This is an exciting opportunity to join a retail brand at a stage of significant growth. In this role, you will be responsible for all marketing activities, including the development and implementation of the integrated marketing strategy. Additionally, you will be tasked with identifying the key consumer insights from internal customer research or through research agency partner’s and will use these insights to develop and implement consumer focused marketing activities.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Development of the annual marketing strategy by leveraging key consumer and internal insights to develop a brand programme to drive business growth. Responsible for driving the implementation of the marketing strategy and setting clear KPIs for campaigns, to review the performance of your campaigns effectively.
- On a monthly basis, you will responsible for the smooth delivery of the instore marketing campaigns – including briefing teams, third party agency management of production of marketing materials, briefing of the social team to ensure the campaign assets are utilised effectively and the appropriate information is provided by the buying team to support the campaign and develop the idea. To ensure the smooth running of the campaign, you will work closely with the Operations team. Following each campaign, you will be responsible for evaluating the performance of the activity to measure effectiveness.
- Responsible for working with creative agencies (ATL & BTL) to ensure effective briefing and management of campaigns in development. This will require you to work with the media partner to develop campaigns and to be informed about the media landscape.
- Identifying PR opportunities through the development of a strong PR campaign to support the annual marketing programme.
- A key part of the role will require digital experience to work effectively with the Social Media Manager on the implementation of brand campaigns across social platforms. You will be responsible for working with them to develop ways to improve brand reach through development of innovative campaigns to reach consumers and drive shopper loyalty.
- Drive the successful implementation of the sponsorship programme and build strong relationships with the teams they work with in communities.
- You will be responsible for driving brand partnerships with key consumer brands and trading partners to ensure the brand can deliver strong category programmes to customers.
- You will work closely with the retail sales team and provide them with appropriate retail marketing tools and presentations to drive sales.
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive retail environment and emerging consumer trends.
- Responsible for the management of marketing budgets and updating key stakeholders.
- Working closely with the Buying Team to develop strong marketing campaigns to support product listings.
To be considered for this role you must have a qualification (Bachelors or Masters in Marketing) with at least five years brand marketing experience with strong agency management expertise.
*A full driving license is required for this role.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion and full details.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.