South Dublin, Ireland
€45,000 - €50,000
4 months ago
Brand Manager required for well-known FMCG business based in South Dublin.
Working in a nice, friendly environment, this Brand Manager role reports into a Senior Brand Manager, taking responsibility for a well-known and reputable brand.
You will have responsibility for:
- Managing brand campaigns, working with media agencies to ensure the correct marketing channels are used for each specific campaign
- The A&P budget
- Delivery against sales, profitability and expenditure targets
- Evaluating brand performance against targets
- Knowing the customer inside out through consumer research, and tracking brand metrics
To be considered for this position you will need:
- 3-5 years brand management experience - they are open to an experienced ABM ready to move into a BM role, or else someone currently at BM level who perhaps wants to further develop their commerciality
- Good experience in working to commercial targets/good commercial acumen
- Strong project management skills
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.