South Dublin, Ireland
over 2 years ago
This role would give the right candidate the opportunity to work with a fantastic and passionate team while also owning the marketing for one of the fastest growing brands in the Irish market at the moment.
You will get the opportunity to manage the implementation of marketing plans, leading shopper marketing strategy for the brand as well as on the commercial side, managing P&L and growing the brand towards commercial targets.
- Support in the development of and manage the execution of annual marketing plans, leading cross channel execution
- Full brand marketing budget responsibility
- Project manage the identification and development of NPD initiatives
- Management of external agency partners across media, PR, creative and digital.
- Reporting and presenting to senior management on brand growth, sales and marketing data.
- Management of all shopper marketing plans and all instore POS development.
- We are looking for a candidate with ideally 4+ years’ experience in FMCG Brand Management, but would be open to other sectors as well.
- Proven ability to execute marketing plans that drive competitive advantage
- You will be commercially minded and have a strong understanding of ‘the numbers’
- Proven experience in managing external agency partners
- Confident in building effective relationships and communication with senior stakeholders and business partners.
- Excellent project management skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in; please apply!
Shauna Daly | Talent Manager | Alternatives
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities – permanent, contract and consulting – for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.