South Dublin, Ireland
€45,000 - €50,000
about 1 year ago
Alternatives are currently supporting our client in hospitality in their search for an experienced marketeer to come on board to join their team as brand manager.
This role will manage the delivery of innovative marketing campaigns for a well hotel brand. Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will join a dynamic, fast-paced team working with a range of stakeholders to develop marketing strategies.
- Working with the group sales and marketing team to implement marketing strategies through tactical campaigns and ensuring digital, offline and email are integrated
- Ownership of the marketing budget for the brand and reporting on spend
- Working with the marketing team to develop sales initiatives
- Working with key team members and agencies on the execution of promotional and marketing campaigns through effective project management
- Analyse campaign performance and report to management
- Key liaison for agency partners
- Research and actively target sponsorship opportunities
- Assist in research and marketing set-up for new properties in the group
- 3+ years’ experience working in a fast paced marketing environment leading the implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to develop and implement brand and marketing strategies
- Budget management experience
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Availability to travel in UK and Ireland
If you are a high energy person with a positive mindset and think this would be a fit, please apply!
Shauna | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 661 8889
The Art of Talent Solutions
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities - permanent, contract and consulting – for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent
First to the future ensuring you are too.