9 months ago
A global premium drinks brand is looking for a Brand Manager to come on board for 6 months to help drive their marketing strategy for one of their leading brands. You will be responsible for the development of Consumer Marketing Programmes and working with Regional Marketing teams to activate strategies across EMEA and APAC regions.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves working in a fast paced, international environment within drinks or FMCG. This is an immediate start for an experienced consumer brand marketer who has experience working in premium global brand marketing positions and in commercial roles to drive revenue and ROI.
- 3-5 years’ experience in premium brand marketing positions and experience working in a commercial role
- International experience within EMEA and APAC preferred
- A persuasive individual who can get thing delivered through others
- A self-starter, creative, intelligent, collaborative, pioneering, and fearless
- A seasoned and strategic business executive with proven experience in consumer organizations where marketing drives revenue
- Good working knowledge of the consumer landscape and a successful track record delivering programs that meet or exceed corporate revenue goal.
- A clear track record of managing multiple projects with a demonstrated ability to prioritize efforts based on ROI to the business
- Proven capacity for developing cross channel marketing plans that meet/exceed business objectives
- Be able to travel at least 20% of the time
Contact Joan Fahey, Head of Alternatives Panel at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 01 661 8889
We break new ground in marketing, digital, data and customer talent solutions. We help businesses thrive and people develop great careers.
Alternatives. First to the future, ensuring you are too.