5 months ago
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a candidate to join a growing team as Brand Manager looking after a growing brand across Europe. This role would be perfect for someone who is looking make the move from assistant brand manager to a brand manager role, gaining the opportunity to learn and grow in this role.
The company is looking for an ambitious candidate with a passion for food and building brands to join their team, reporting to the overall marketing manager, you will work alongside the wider brand team and the European account management and sales teams.
- Development of the brand strategy and lead in the delivery of the annual plan
- Responsibility for briefing, creative development, implementation and review of all brand communication, ensuring it is in line with overall brand strategy
- Responsibility for ongoing analysis of commercial and brand equity effectiveness of marketing activity.
- Own end to end activation of brand initiatives including media, advertising production, sampling and social media.
- Work with the Marketing Manager & NPD Manager on the ongoing development of the NPD pipeline for the brand, taking products from concept to launch.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification and 3+ years working in FMCG environment
- A passion food and building brands
- A passionate and committed individual with the ability to influence and challenge while remaining resilient and assertive
- Strong Commercial flair
- Ability to build close working relationships with stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally.
If you are looking to working in an open and autonomous environment with a great supportive team, where you can showcase your drive and enthusiasm please contact Shauna Daly, Talent Manager on 01 661 8889 or email@example.com
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.