over 5 years ago
A leading utilities company is seeking a brand executive to join their busy team. This role reports into the marketing manager and is a great opportunity to progress your career within an award winning marketing team.
- Develop and implement brand plans to achieve agreed brand and business objectives.
- Lead in development & evolution of brand guidelines which ensure best in class branding & brand consistency in a changing media landscape.
- Lead brand customer journey programme TTL to ensure consistent branding at every point of contact (social media, TTL, call centre, FOTS).
- Deploy customer insights and market understanding to develop initiatives to ensure customer brand engagement.
- Implement agreed external brand communications campaigns.
- Champion brand management and act as a guardian of the brand on all communications.
- Prepare commercial business cases to secure investment in key brand marketing programmes to achieve agreed targets.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on key initiatives and campaigns.
- Actively contribute as a member of the Electric Ireland marketing team.
The right candidate must have a minimum of 4 years brand marketing experience managing ATL, BTL and online campaigns and have budget management experience.
Alternatives Group The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 669 8105.