8 months ago
- Drive demand generation execution in UKI
- Create optimal B2B marketing campaign mix to support key methods of revenue creation:
- Acquisition of new customers
- Expansion of bookings
- Enablement of 3rd party channel partners
- Work with sales, sales ops, the solution consulting teams and training teams to ensure that the sales team have product portfolio top of mind.
- Build programmatic demand generation campaigns, rollout and launch to sales teams to execute, measure results and optimise
- Work across marketing functions to support large scale product launches.
- Work with social selling team to create “just in time” content.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience in a similar role within the tech sector. You will have the ability to impact and influence customers and partners with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and the drive to create real and measurable business results.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.