€40,000 - 45,000
over 1 year ago
We are working on an Assistant Brand Manager for our client’s international innovation team. Reporting to the marketing manager for innovation you will work on a team that is responsible for the management of the innovation process from new product development to international product launches. The role of the assistant brand manager is to support the team on innovation projects.
- Developing relationships with key internal functions across marketing department as well as the wide business.
- Manage relationships with external innovation and creative agencies.
- Working with and supporting the team on innovation projects such as new product packaging, tasting briefs, development of brand assets, execution of sampling projects, and product launches.
- Keeping up to date on competitor activity sharing relevant information with the team.
- Management of internal communications on behalf of the team
- 2-4 years brand experience with innovation with drinks industry experience preferable.
- Experience with packaging development.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Available for international travel.
Shauna | email@example.com | 01 661 8889
Please only apply to this role if you have previous experience in a brand role, focused on ND and packaging.
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.