8 months ago
Agency – Account Executive (3-month contract)
A leading Dublin agency is seeking an Account Executive with 2-3 years’ experience to join their team immediately on an initial 3-month contract. Your core focus will be leading the execution of print, digital and social campaigns.
You will need to be ultra-organised and able to deliver on multiple quick turnaround briefs across a large range of projects. We are looking for a skilled and natural storyteller that is comfortable pitching new ideas and has the ability to conceive creative ideas with our brand objectives and our target consumers in mind. We are on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion, and energy to create something great.
This a contract role with strong potential to lead to full-time for the right candidate.?
*Agency side experience is required for this position*
The Role: ?
- You will work across a number of clients and projects, with a fantastic team of passionate professionals.?
- Develop, implement, manage and evaluate a variety of client projects and campaigns, ensuring projects are completed on time?
- Deliver clear client briefings, working closely with the Creative teams to meet and exceed client objectives and requirements, on time.?
- Create and design client proposals, including cost proposals. You will be in?responsible for?all planning and budgetary control for your designated Clients.?
- Develop and oversee process to streamline flow of information between internal project team and clients (Manage Pipeline)
- Liaise directly with clients on a daily basis to support their needs.?
- Project administration and lead internal post-project reviews, analysis and close-out
- Develop and build strong client and business relationships.?
- Develop commercial opportunities in terms of business development and?bringing ideas and solutions to?Client problems.?
Experience required: ?
- Marketing degree?or similar qualification.?
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in an agency?in an account executive role.
- Experience working on multiple projects and managing priorities organisation and project management skills.?
- The ideal candidate would have a?digital marketing background with?demonstrable?experience?in SEM,?social media and email marketing.?They must be able?to create a brief with?insights?and?have the ability to?work?with the?creative team and?provide?clear direction.?
- A drive to succeed?with a strategic outlook and commercial awareness.?
- Ability to manage projects within strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.?
- A track record of overachieving against defined metrics (quarterly targets and reviews).?
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products?and services.?
- Be willing and eager?to work in a collaborative work environment: ?
- Exceptional organisational, time management, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills - phone, email and demonstrations/webinar?
- Enthusiasm and energy, with high levels of initiative and drive, and a great positive can-do attitude.?
- Excellent attention to detail and presentation skills.?
- Expertise?in Excel, Word, PowerPoint?is required?with skills in?Indesign?and Adobe CC desirable.?
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.