over 3 years ago
Building, maintaining and operating an e-commerce platform. Working with an international team of developers coming from all over Europe in a main development centre in Dublin. Sound like something you can sink your teeth into?
I am looking for a talented, driven... passionate web developer, and here's what you need to have...
- PHP... you need to speak this better than English.
- Familiarity with MySQL in combination with PHP
- Good working knowledge of website tools such as Memchace, Redis, message queues etc.
- Magento experience would be an advantage
- Familiarity with software testing
Skills we'd like you to bring to the team...
- Solid communicator that brings position energy to the team
- Team player that enjoys learning on the job
- Be able to contribute to a variety of projects
- Be open to mentor and provide technical leadership were possible
- Be agile
Sound like its for you? Contact Mark (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.