about 7 years ago
We are working with a leading insurance organisation who provide mass market online sales and eCommerce services to their retail and business customers.
They currently have a requirement for an Online Business Analyst to work on high level online sales and eCommerce projects.
The primary tasks of the role are:
· Development of both online and mobile designs to improve the visual nature of the AA Brand through Digital Channels.
· Working closely with Business Analysts, UI Designers & Development teams to take functional specifications and turn them into prototypes ready for production.
· Development and design of online graphics and page templates.
· Development of consumer and media messaging.
· Work with internal stakeholders including Product, Marketing and PR to deliver support to the business.
· Understanding of social media would be an advantage.
· Become the link between our design team and the web development team
· Work within an Agile Sprint structure to deliver best in class UX for the user.
Please supply a portfolio of your work either through a link to a portfolio site of examples of your work to date.
The duties listed are not exhaustive. You may be required to undertake additional duties, responsibilities and projects as appropriate and as required by the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Best practices for modern web development (Web fundamentals)
· Familiar with the principles of the site design
· W3c web Standards
· Web Semantics
· Accessibility (WAI)
· Responsive design, Multi-device Sites
· Optimizing Performance
· Testing real devices, cloud testing, emulation, unit testing
· Smoothly integration with backend
· Google Analytics
· Social Media integration
· Html 5, xHtml 4.1, DOM4
· Css 3
· Ajax, JSON
· XML, XSLT , XS-FO
· IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
· Windows, OSX, IOS, Android
· Familiar with Agile