4 months ago
Social Media Executive
This is a great opportunity for someone to work within the food and hospitality sector for a state of the art venue in Cork as their social media evangelist.
Interested?..... READ ON!
Are you a social media executive looking for their next opportunity? Would you like to work in an environment where you have real ownership for the social media strategy and building an online presence?
This role is about developing a key competitive difference within the industry, you will need to understand the power of building an online presence and community that impacts a business in a positive commercial way.
Your key responsibilities…
- Develop and manage the online tone of voice for the business, working across all social channels and managing the online reputation of the brand.
- Create and execute best in class social campaigns, with an emphasis on quality content that is within brand guidelines and can engage in an authentic way with the target audience.
- Understand the customer, industry and market trends and drive for new and innovative ways to build customer loyalty and engagement in this space.
- Be comfortable managing social media budgets and have the ability to report back and analyse ROI for each campaign
- Consistently monitoring campaigns across multiple channels and being able to evaluate the online strategy.
To be considered for this position, you must have experience working within a social media or digital role where you have been given autonomy to develop an online digital strategy.
Ideally you will be creative, outgoing and hardworking with a passion for food and hospitality and the ambition to develop your career within this space and make an impact on the brand as a whole.
This is a permanent role is based in Cork.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Faye Constance, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.