€40,000 - €45,000
5 months ago
Social Media & Content Marketing Manager – Agency
I have a great opportunity for a social media specialist to join this well-established, friendly, and well-respected agency in Dublin. This Social Media & Content role will sit within the digital team and work across mainly B2B clients. If you are a self-starter who loves telling stories through digital channels and social media from a data-driven mindset, this might be the role for you!
*This role is with a Dublin based agency, but there is flexibility to work remotely or post-Covid, work a hybrid option between the office and home.
Your day to day role will look like this…
- Strategy Development: Work with brands to create and/or implement content and social media strategies monthly/quarterly/yearly to complement overall Digital/Content Marketing Strategies for clients.
- Content Creation: Research, writing, proofing and publishing SEO-backed content for clients’ online channels. Create compelling strategies for content in multiple formats (Images, Gifs, Video, Photography). Create and maintain editorial calendars. Write blog posts and other copy as required. You must be very creative, have an eye for design and must have the skillset to lead the creation of compelling stories in multiple formats.a
- Campaign Creation & Execution: Developing campaigns for clients and their products/services as well as managing the execution of these campaigns.
- Community Management: Answering follower queries on behalf of clients, managing clients’ communities, liaising with clients on the delivery of the response to queries.
- Creative Management: Developing innovative concepts for design in relation to
- day-to-day content or campaigns, briefing the graphic design team and project managing the design process through to publication.
- Content Planning: Developing weekly/monthly/annual content plans and calendars for the brands and accounts you work on—using SEO and data strategies to inform your findings and recommendations.
- Client & Account Management: A key part of your role will be managing relationships with clients. As well as attending client meetings, issuing reports, and delivering presentations where required. Understand and manage budgets/timelines/scope of work.
- Social Listening and Social Analytics: Ensure the agency is engaging with social media users and achieving above and beyond client KPI’s. Develop client industry awareness and understanding.
- Reporting: Develop reports for clients on the performance of their campaigns, using Analytics & Insights to provide learnings for future campaigns.
- Web Updates: Experience updating websites with content using content management systems such as WordPress.
- Internal Reporting: Responsible for client and project performance, including campaign success, budgets, case studies etc.
- Business Development: Develop proposals, delivering pitches to potential clients, and identifying opportunities as they relate to content and social media.
- Internal Content and Social Media: Working with other digital team members to contribute and execute the agency’s internal social media and content plans in tandem with the digital marketing strategy.
- Industry Research: Proactively research and recommend best practices, new social channels, new strategies, and keep clients up-to-date with these developments.
- General day-to-day admin duties: Eg. assisting with client queries, presentation development, technology and platform recommendations, etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following experience:
- Managing digital content, social media accounts, and content marketing campaigns.
- Experience in content writing is essential.
- Experience in Content Marketing services is desirable.
- A genuine interest and passion for Social Media and Content Marketing. You are up to date on the latest social media & content trends that will help to optimise client campaign results.
- Strong knowledge of content and social media platforms and services and have an interest in proposing and harnessing the power of new tools that will increase success.
- Fluency in English. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent spelling and grammar with a sharp attention to detail essential.
- Experience in using Google Analytics and Content & Social Media Management tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.
- Team player. Highly organised and proactive in approach - happy to work individually and as part of the overall team. Ability to function in a fast-paced business environment.
- Knowledge of Facebook Advertising, WordPress, Photoshop, Canva, Mailchimp and SEO desirable.
- A keen interest in proactively staying up-to-date and informed on new trends and insights, and proposing those to the agency and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to confidently create and propose new and creative ideas or solutions to clients and internal management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Social Media and/or Content Marketing.
- A creatively minded problem solver.
If this sounds like you, or you would be keen to hear more, please contact Faye Constance on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 582 4484