This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading blockchain technology company. You must be self-motivated, intellectually curious and looking to develop a career in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain. You will have an excellent understanding of modern social media and have a skillset in developing outstanding content that drives engagement, education and advocacy.
Manage all global social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Design, create and manage global social campaigns (paid and organic) in line with strategy.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target audience.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating community.
- Conduct online advocacy.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design of content and optimize by platform.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain effective
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
What you will need:
- Min of 5 years’ experience in a similar role ideally in the tech sector
- Possess knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibit the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoy a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Display ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practice superior time management.
- Team player with the confidence to engage wider team.
- Possess good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Possess functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress CMS (self-hosted).
- Possess ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation.
If interested, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of Talent, 086-029-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org