O'Connell St., Ireland
7 months ago
A leading Irish utilities organisation is looking for a Senior Sales Specialist to join their media sales team. Managing a team of media sales and data specialists, you will implement sales activity to achieve and exceed agreed sales and profit objectives and maximise the financial returns whilst safeguarding our clients competitive position and reputation in the market place.
- Manage and grow ultra-high value accounts within brands, creative and media agencies.
- Grow their business through new customer wins and effective media x-sell sales programmes to existing customers.
- Have a keen understanding of the power of data and know how it can be monetised.
- Ensure competition is monitored and corrective action is taken to eliminate competitive threats.
- Act as champion in the media world and become the go-to conversion specialist.
- Working with the wider team and feed into product evolution and new product development.
- Set stretch annual sales and drive the success of the team.
- Monitor and ensure delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual targets are achieved by the sales team, engage in corrective action where appropriate.
- Ensure a high standard of sales pitching is delivered by the team
- Take a lead role in ensuring the profitability of sales deals.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- At least two years’ experience in a media sales role along with relevant field experience.
- Experience of executing full marketing campaigns, with a proven track record for strong results.
- A track record of achieving sales and market share objectives within a sales territory.
- An existing strong network of senior marketing decision makers, creative and media agency contacts.
- The ability to deliver under pressure and to tight timelines.
- Keen organisation skills, be self-motivated and capable of working on his/her own initiative.
- Commercial acumen and business awareness.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Familiarity with marketing and selling techniques.
- Proficient skills with MS Office package and digital platforms such as Google AdWords.
- Have a third level qualification in a relevant marketing or business related discipline.
- A full clean driving licence is essential
- Results orientation
- Commercial awareness
- Problem solving and Analysis
- Attention to detail
For further information please contact Joan Fahey on 01 661 8889 or email@example.com
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions: Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.