10 months ago
A leading consumer finance brand is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team. You will lead all aspects of product development and management across their portfolio of personal loans and credit cards. You will build and own the product roadmap, defining product changes, pricing development, as well as process and customer journey enhancements. As part of day to day product management, you will manage product related assets and supporting processes covering both acquisition and base management activity. You will also need to quickly identify, assess and prioritise various product-related opportunities to increase sales and income.
Forward thinking, effective planning and initiative execution is critical. Meaningful competitor analysis, business case development, requirements drafting and effective change and stakeholder management are also key to being successful in this role.
- Minimum of 5 years’ product management / development experience ideally in retail finance services (however broader retail financial services experience considered, ie general insurance, retail banking, fintech)
- Experience of delivering high impact commercial / product development projects is a plus
- Results-oriented with experience of hitting demanding product sales targets
- Strong commercial acumen; highly numerate and analytical with an understanding of P&L drivers (sales, revenue, yield etc)
- Well organised and able to multi-task and deliver both tactical and higher profile projects to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently, with a focus on action and progress
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Strong communicator and adept at presenting to diverse groups up to executive level
- Ability to adapt to change
If interested, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of Talent, 086-029-3560 or email@example.com