Competitive salary offered
6 months ago
The Americas Senior Marketing Manager
I have a strategic opportunity to develop a B2B Marketing strategy for the Americas market for a leading global business.
This is the largest and highest priority region within the business and you will be developing and implementing compelling and engaging campaigns to drive this strategy. You will be someone who understands the Americas market and the nuances of the political landscape.
You’ll be joining a high performing and collaborative team developing story led marketing strategies that elevate the business brand on a global stage across thought leadership, PR and media.
You’ll be creating entrepreneurial and creative marketing strategies to grow market share and revenue for each region and work cross functionally across the business to achieve these goals.
You’ll be highly organised and methodical in your approach and someone who is 100% focused on relationship development with prospects, customers & influencers as well as internal stakeholders.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Research and understanding of the target audience
- Effective planning and implementation of the marketing strategy, and delivery of all activity in region with the support of the in-house and partner agency teams.
- You will work alongside the Business Development team, on the origination of sales presentations, marketing & promotion activities, updating systems, arranging and facilitating meetings to producing accurate monthly reports
- You will manage the digital footprint in collaboration with Digital Marketing Manager and in line with marketing strategies.
Key requirements for this role:
- You will have 6-10 years strategic marketing experience, with experience of working within a global business.
- You will have an in depth knowledge of the Americas market.
- You will be fluent in English and ideally have another language.
- You’ll be Highly adaptable, hardworking and strategic.
Please note: This role will be WFH initially but post COVID-19, This position will have a requirement to be in the HQ in Northern Ireland once or twice a week, occasional global travel will be required/
This is a senior position where you’ll be developing high impact marketing strategies within a global environment. An attractive salary package is on offer for the suitable candidate.
If this sounds like you or you would like to find out more.. Please contact Faye Constance in Alternatives. Fconstance@alternatives.ie for a confidential discussion.
We help businesses thrive and people develop great careers.