55,000 - 60,000
8 months ago
We are working with a leading financial services company who are looking for a Retail Marketing Manager to join their busy team for a minimum of 6 months. Working on full TTL B2C campaigns this role is an opportunity to develop and implement marketing plans for a growing portfolio of products.
We are looking for someone who is driven, commercially aware and personable with a passion for delivering high quality campaigns. Reporting to the Retail Marketing Manager, the core elements of this role will include:
- TTL campaign planning and management; TV, Radio, Digital, Retail Network POS, and nationwide DM
- Work collaboratively with the retail business to support the development and roll out of new products and initiatives
- Managing campaign budgets and ensure optimum utilisation of spend
- Regular engagement with key internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial product marketing
- Proven ability to develop and implement TTL campaigns
- Strong communication skills, liaising with many cross functional teams internally
- Proven track record of delivering strong metrics or commercial results for a business through your campaigns
As financial services or insurance sector experience is essential please only apply if you have experience within those sectors.
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Niamh Reddy at email@example.com
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.