7 months ago
Are you looking to build and run a Demand Generation function in a rapidly scaling tech company?
Our client, a leading marketing technology solutions provider in customer intelligence is looking for a passionate, hands-on, demand generation expert to build and grow their Demand Generation function that will help drive their ambitious growth plans. This role is absolutely central to their growth strategy and reports to the VP of Marketing working closely with the Sales team. This role is right for you if, having tasted success in a larger demand gen organisation, you’re now ready to shape and own a demand generation function that fuels a scaling strategy.
Design, build, manage and run the strategic and day to day operations of Demand Generation across the following areas:
- Source and grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content.
- Develop and implement a highly targeted content marketing strategy and calendar that attracts a qualified audience to owned properties
- Optimise their marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles
Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both their brand and content and target new audiences to drive traffic to the site and landing pages
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about the company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Explore, trial and evaluate new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach their target buyers.
Website & Online
- Full management of their website including developing a website traffic plan and creating performance goals and benchmarks.
- Development and deployment of a range of online marketing campaigns covering retargeting, banner ads, A/B testing protocols.
Email Campaign Management
- Manage email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content
- Segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions
- Measure results and optimise the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Manage all aspects of marketing operations including document management, version control, budget management for projects you are responsible for and marketing schedules.
Skills & Experience
- Highly passionate about demand generation with a proven track record in driving traffic at top of funnel.
- Hands on experience across all of the Demand Generation activities listed above.
- Expert knowledge of Demand Generation and Sales KPIs.
- Ability and desire to handle both strategic and operational Demand Generation activities.
- Ability to think and execute innovatively and creatively
- High energy, responsive, with a customer-service orientation and a ‘roll-up your sleeves’ and positive attitude.
- Superior analytical skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communicator with ability to influence across the levels.
- 6 – 8 yrs + experience in high growth tech environment with a content led inbound and outbound approach to fuel scaling of company.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field required
- Experience using marketing automation solutions
- Go To Webinar or equivalent in alternative webinar technology
- Camtastia studio or equivalent screencasting technology
- CRM – ideally Salesforce
- CMS – ideally WordPress
If interested, contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel at email@example.com or +353 01 661 8889